Join Deborah Lile in Costa Rica at the Pura Vida Retreat and Spa for an eight-day exploration of the Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga and Primordial Sound Meditation.
Beautiful, fun and healthy. Pura Vida Retreat and Spa is considered by some as the Wellness & Yoga destination of choice outside the United States. We offer you a perfect balance of mind, body and spirit in an oasis of beauty, tranquility and home-like intimacy. Pamper your body and soul while exploring the delights of Costa Rica, a country renowned for its beauty.
Deborah is a leading teacher of mind-body practices in South Florida. Founder of Stress Less Yoga, Deborah is known for bringing the ancient wisdom of yoga and meditation alive for modern practitioners in creative, dynamic and life- transforming ways! Immerse yourself in the peace and presence of a weeklong meditation and yoga retreat as you learn to plant subtle intentions for the manifestations of your wildest dreams.
External excursions available to hot springs, water falls, volcanoes, canopy tours and white water rafting. Delicious meals, including vegetarian and vegan options are included. This Costa Rica Mind Body Spirit Retreat will be an unforgettable and life-enriching adventure!
Cost: Rates start at $1,499 per person based on double occupancy and $1,750 for single occupancy.
- Room Accommodations
- 3 Delicious health-minded buffet style meals with vegetarian, fish and chicken options
- Use of outdoor swimming pool and hot tub
- Twice daily yoga and meditation classes
- Life Coaching
- Guided walk through coffee plantation
- Designated Wi-Fi and computer access
- Round-trip shuttle service to/from SJO airport
- Optional tours and sumptuous spa treatments available for additional cost