Join us to experience The Art of Be-ing: An Ayurvedic Approach with Kerri Seals and Leonardo Cordero at the beautiful Pura Vida Spa and Resort in Alajeula, Costa Rica.
Kerri is a Holistic Lifestyle Consultant, Licensed Massage Therapist, Reiki Master Teacher, and Creator of Baturi Essentials.
Leonardo is an Ayurvedic and Spiritual Healer, a Certified Health Coach specializing in Holistic Detoxification and Purification, a Yoga and Meditation Teacher, and a student of Life.
EARLY BIRD PRICING STARTS AT $1430 AND INCLUDES:
- 7 nights lodging at Pura Vida Resort and Spa
- Roundtrip ground transfers to and from SJO International Airport
- 3 nutritious and delicious meals daily
- 2 Yoga classes per day, including Meditation and Pranayama
- Individual Ayurveda consultations
- 2 Introduction to Ayurveda workshops
- Guided tours to surrounding coffee plantation and Holistic Herb Garden
- Group excursion to LaPaz Waterfall Gardens
- Group excursion to Poas Volcano
- Full use of resort facilities including pool, hot tub, and fitness center
- A personal photographer to capture all of the awesomeness
- Plenty of downtime to just BE
This transformative Yoga and Ayurveda retreat is an opportunity to reset, recharge, and realign your spirit, mind, and body. Gain the tools to help you live a life of balance with an experience customized to YOUR specific needs.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE EARLY BIRD RATES AND REGISTER BEFORE JANUARY 1, 2016.
For more information and/or to register, email Kerri at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here.