This Thanksgiving week, we are thankful for each of our loyal guests & grateful for your ongoing support!
Yoga is a fantastic way to relieve the stress of the holiday season. Yoga.com suggests trying these six poses to celebrate and embrace the spirit of Thanksgiving:
- Pyramid Parsvottanasana- Pyramid Pose: This pose releases tension and invites flexibility into your life.
- Eka Pada Rajaka Potasana – Pigeon Pose: This hip opener is excellent for letting go and feeling easy.
- Salabhasana – Locust Pose: Salbhasana is uplifting and opens your chest and heart area.
- Matsyasana – Fish Pose: Matsyasana is another fabulous chest opener that extends your heart area and is uplifting in both body and mind.
- Tadusana – Mountain Pose: This pose embody’s the energy of giving and receiving and give you a feeling of joy and expansion.
- Savasana – Corpse Pose: Relax and breathe deeply while focusing on all you have to be thankful for.
Click here to read the full Yoga.com story – and we wish you a happy & safe holiday!