Avocado-Mint Spring rolls (8 servings)
- 8 sheets of rice paper
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 1 Avocado, cut in wedges
- 1 1/2 cup Alfalfa Sprouts
- Spearmint Leaves
- Rehydrate rice paper in a pan of water (with ice), pat dry with a towel, and place on a cutting board.
- Fill each roll with a leaf of lettuce, an avocado slice, a handful of alfalfa and spearmint leaves.
- After wrapping, cut the rolls in half and set aside.
Spicy peanut sauce:
- The juice of two oranges
- 1 tbsp gluten-free soy sauce
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp of sweet chili sauce
- Put all the ingredients together in a blender and blend until homogenized.
Dip the rolls into the sauce and enjoy!