Seabass Ceviche (6 servings)
- 6 servings
- 5 fillets of sea bass, diced into medium squares
- 4 tablespoons of cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup of red onion, chopped
- ½ bell pepper finely chopped.
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- The juice of 8 to 10 limes
- The juice of ½ orange
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a shallow baking pan, add the diced fish with the rest of the ingredients. Make sure that the juice is enough to just cover the top of the fish
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for 3 hours.
- To serve, move items into a serving dish on ice to maintain safe food temperatures.