- 450 grs of dough for tortillas (MASA)
- 115 grs of butter, melted
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup p of sour cream
- 1 kg of plain yogurt
- 250 grs fresh white cheese, grated
- 1 tbs of vainilla
- 1 tps of cinnamon
- 1 pinch of salt
- In a blender, blend everything to form a homogeneous mass.
- Add the mixture in a medium high temperature pot and with a spoon move constantly. Cook until “cut the dough”
- With a spray lightly grease a glass pyrex and add the mixture.
- Bake until the edges are golden brown.