- 50 graham crackers
- 115 gr melted butter
- 2 condensed milk cans
- 2 cans of evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 tsp of neutral gelatin powder
FOR THE FILLING:
- Crush the cookies and mix well with the melted butter. Cover the entire bottom and walls of a glass dish to pyrex and tighten the cookies very well with the bottom of a glass. Bake a little until lightly browned
- Soak the gelatin in the evaporate milk. Stir well and heat so it is warm. Blend all the ingredients of the filling. If the mixture is very smooth, add more lemon juice, until it “cuts” well.
- Leave in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or until firm.