Marisol, the Executive Chef here at Pura Vida Retreat & Spa, loves coming up with delicious yet healthy meals four our guests to enjoy daily. This week we will be serving these tasty Avocado-Mint Spring Rolls, which are vegan and gluten free. If you’d like to make them at home, here is the recipe:
Avocado-Mint Spring rolls (8 servings)
- 8 sheets of rice paper
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 1 Avocado, cut in wedges
- 1 1/2 cup Alfalfa Sprouts
- Spearmint Leaves
1. Hydrate rice paper in water and place on a board.
2. Fill each roll with a leaf of lettuce, a avocado slice, a handful of alfalfa and spearmint leaves.
3. After wrapping, cut the rolls in half and set aside.
Spicy peanut sauce:
- The juice of two oranges
- 1 tbsp gluten-free soy sauce
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp of sweet chili sauce
- Put all the ingredients together in a blender and blend until homogenized
- Dip the rolls into the sauce and enjoy!
Click edit button to change this text.