Practice the yoga you love, with a change of scenery. This is a unique opportunity to strengthen your practice while connecting with our larger yoga community. Bikram Yoga, the original hot yoga, is a healing yoga designed for everybody. The practice of Bikram Beginner Yoga consists of a series of beginner postures, performed in a heated room. The series of 26 postures and 2 breathing exercises creates a healing environment for the whole body. Join us, the Bikram Yoga Merrimack Valley Community, for a seven day retreat.
Teri Almquist, owner and director of Bikram Yoga Merrimack Valley has been a certified Bikram Yoga teacher since the spring of 2005 and studio owner of Bikram Yoga Merrimack Valley since 2008. Teri is consulted by teachers and students from all corners of the globe for her expertise in healing injured bodies through Bikram Yoga. Teri believes Bikram Yoga is for everybody, regardless of where they start. Her knowledge can be applied to anybody so that practitioners of all levels, even those with no yoga experience are welcome and encouraged to attend the retreat. For more information please visit Teri’s website: www.bikramyogamv.com
Included in your retreat price:
- Accommodations: single or double occupancy in your choice of housing – the Pura Vida Reservations Specialist will help you book the right room for your desired comfort and budget.
- 3 Nutritious and Delicious meals daily. Special dietary needs can be accommodated.
- Q&A sessions with Teri during the week to help you deepen your understanding of the postures.
- 2 Bikram Beginner Yoga classes available daily in Pura Vida’s Hot Yoga Hall.
- Special clinic for certified Bikram Yoga teachers. Please inform reservations if you are a certified Bikram Teacher.
- One hour private yoga lessons available for additional fee by appointment, limited space book with Teri directly Teri@bikramyogamv.com.
- Daily Meditation.
- Coffee Plantation and Holistic Herb Garden Tours.
- Newly Renovated Pool and Hot Tub!
- Roundtrip shuttle to/from the SJO airport.
- Community Events.
- Relaxation and Fun!
- Optional Day Trips and Healing Spa Treatments available throughout the week for an additional fee.
For more details and to reserve your spot please contact Pura Vida reservations at 888-767-7375 x233 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org