Join us as we embrace life Unbound A retreat unlike any other Have you been sensing that there's something more for you and wanting to take additional
Join us as we embrace life Unbound
A retreat unlike any other
Have you been sensing that there’s something more for you and wanting to take additional steps to embody your authentic self? You are not alone.
If you’re ready to unlock new layers, Unbound Costa Rica is for you. Join like-minded participants as we create a compassionate community for exploration, discovery, and a deeper dive into healing.
At Unbound Costa Rica, we will compassionately explore wounds and take steps to shift long-held patterns that no longer serve us using the Internal Family Systems therapeutic modality.
At Unbound Costa Rica, you will:
- Gain an understanding of the Internal Family Systems (IFS) modality and a framework for better understanding what you feel, believe, and do.
- Befriend the parts within you for deeper internal connection and a greater sense of understanding, peace and wellbeing.
- Learn about and work with your nervous system and how it impacts your daily life.
- Explore your attachment style and how it influences your responses.
- Receive compassionate guidance and skilled support from Sue Seiler, M.A., LPC, NCC and her IFS-trained Unbound Retreat staff while doing the deeper work in both large and small group settings.
- Connect with an intimate community of no more than 25 like-minded participants.
- Enjoy healthy meals and the option to experience bodywork sessions and excursions.
- Restore your mind, body, and spirit at the revitalizing Pura Vida Retreat & Spa, a mountaintop haven.
Located at Pura Vida Retreat & Spa in Alajuela, Costa Rica
A $600 deposit secures your spot and will be applied to your total. The total cost ranges from $3263 – $4072 depending on your choice of accommodation. This fee includes registration, accommodations, meals, and transportation to and from San Jose Airport (SJO). Airfare to San Jose, excursions, and bodywork sessions are not included.
Contact Unbound via Nancy Berkowitz (email@example.com) for additional information about room options, accessibility considerations, and to book your room. Save $100 when you register and pay in full by 12/1/2023.
Three meals are served buffet-style daily with vegetarian, fish, and chicken options. Pura Vida chefs use locally sourced, seasonal, and wholesome ingredients and aim to accommodate special dietary needs.
Optional add-ons (additional cost)
Enhance and integrate your experience with various optional experiences including bodywork, spa treatments, and eco-adventures (ie. whitewater rivers, waterfalls, active volcanoes, hot springs, and abundant wildlife).
18 (Saturday) 2:00 pm - 25 (Saturday) 10:00 am CST
Pura Vida Retreat & Spa
800 Mts SW From Minisuper Pavas