Marisol (our lovely and talented chef) is at it again with another simple and tasty recipe to help you enhance your wellness lifestyle!
Stuffed Avocado with Tropical Salad (4 servings)
- 1 ½ cup of wild rice (cooked)
- ½ cup of ripe mango, diced into small pieces
- ½ cup of cherry tomatoes, diced into small pieces
- 1/4 cup of red onions, diced
- 1 tablespoon of cilantro, chopped
- Olive oil, lime juice, salt and pepper to taste
- 2 small avocados (in halves)
- Prepare your favorite mix of wild rice to your liking, and chill.
- Mix the wild rice, with the mango, tomato, onion and cilantro.
- Add the salt, pepper, olive oil and lime juice.
- Stuff the avocados with the salad and serve.