We love using turmeric in our recipes and here’s why: its root is active and helpful in treating diseases of the skeletal, respiratory and circulatory systems. Turmeric also gives the same benefits as ibuprofen, but without the adverse chemical effects.
- 6 inches of fresh turmeric
- 5 tablespoons of ginger juice
- 1 cup of tamarind pulp
- The juice of 4 limes
- 1 cup of honey
- Chop the turmeric into pieces and boil it with 1.5 liters of water. Boil it for 20 minutes.
- In a blender, add 1.2 liters of the turmeric water with the pieces of fresh turmeric. Add the tamarind pulp, the lime juice and honey. Blend everything together.
- In a pitcher, add the blended juice and 1.5 liters of fresh water. Add more honey if necessary.