COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update- OPEN to Travelers Worldwide
Dear valued members of the Pura Vida Retreat & Spa family:
First, please know how deeply we appreciate the trust you place in us when you walk through our doors. It is our top priority to offer all our guests a respite from stress and worry, and to facilitate the healing of mind, body, and spirit.
*There are no longer any special COVID 19 requirements.*
Although traveler’s insurance is no longer required, we do highly recommend that you acquire it anyway. Here is a list of international insurance options.
- Trawick offers the Safe Travels Voyager plan for US residents.
- Recently, Trawick added two plans for travelers from other countries (outside the US). They are the Safe Travels International plan and Safe Travels International Cost Saver
- Allianz Partners US
- Travel Guard Preferred
- Seven Corners. Seven Corners offers coverage for residents of almost every country, with some exclusions.
- Canada Residents: For Canadian residents, we have heard of people using Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- Another option we recently heard has worked for Canadian residents is Manulife.
For our guests that enjoy our sanctuary please know that rigorous cleaning practices and disinfection protocols are the new standards at Pura Vida.
Please know that we are here to support you in whatever way we can and will continue to provide you with the most up-to-date information available so that you can make informed and conscientious travel decisions.
Thank you for your continued trust in Pura Vida Retreat & Spa. We look forward to welcoming you.