Event Type Teacher Training
Enjoy an Education Vacation at Pura Vida Spa in Costa Rica You want to be at the top of your field. You need to stay up-to-date with your continuing education requirements,
Enjoy an Education Vacation at Pura Vida Spa in Costa Rica
You want to be at the top of your field. You need to stay up-to-date with your continuing education requirements, so why not take the best massage CE classes while on an education vacation at a lush tropical paradise?
Learn the skills you need to advance in your massage practice taught by some of our top teachers! In this Education Vacation opportunity, you can revel in the unspoiled beauty of Costa Rica, one of the most beautiful spots on the globe. The Pura Vida Retreat and Spa is an internationally acclaimed yoga resort for good reason. Breathe the fresh air and take in the amazing energy of this retreat that is nestled in the mountains of Costa Rica. It is an easy 25-minute ride from San Jose, Costa Rica’s capital and largest city. (Use airport code “SJO” to check for flights.) Energize, enlighten and recharge as you learn from some of the most sought-after skills from some of the most highly regarded massage therapy teachers in the world.
Curriculum Paths for the May 2024 Event
- Medical Massage – You can take our complete Medical Massage Practitioner Certification Program, including both the Professional Level and Master’s Level. This is the longest-running and most respected national Medical Massage Certification Program in the United States.
- Craniosacral Therapy Series – You will love the energy at Costa Rica to learn Craniosacral Therapy. Learn and practice the 11 Steps to Heaven routine. This series includes intraoral specialization.
- Traditional Thai Massage Workshop – Take both Levels I and II of this amazing modality. This includes a 30-hour intensive program that is considered to be one of the most comprehensive Thai Massage programs in the world and one of the most amazing locations you can imagine to take it!
- Aquatic Bodywork – This is the perfect location to take this amazing course. Learn how to provide aquatic treatment sessions! Your clients will love it!
The opportunity to learn from these gifted instructors is rare enough; to learn from them in this incredible setting will be one of the great events of a lifetime. Classes are held in an elevated pavilion with stunning views of the forest and countryside.
Group tours will be conducted during off-hours. You can go with the group or make your way on your own. Take a hike to the hot springs, check out a volcano, go zip-lining through a cloud canopy, visit waterfalls, volcanoes, and beaches. There are so many spectacular eco-adventures to choose from. Maybe a guided hike through the hillside coffee fields, or a day-long whitewater rafting trip! Make sure to check out one of the daily yoga classes and bring your bathing suit and hop in the hot tub. You might wish to receive spa services or just relax by the pool and enjoy the change of pace. Maybe you want to sip on a cup of tea and meditate in the mountains. You get to select your curriculum path and your outside activities; it is entirely your choice!
The best part of this adventure is the price. A starting fare as low as $1695 (guest rates start at $1250) includes your accommodations and meals as well as CEUs. This fare also includes ground transportation from the airport to the resort and back. Rates are determined based on the classes you are taking and the accommodations you desire. Guests (not taking classes) are welcome and have reduced rates (see chart below).
Optional expenses include select tours and excursions and spa services. Beer and wine are available for an additional charge. Airfare is not included. Pricing is based on double occupancy. A Surcharge for single accommodations is $500. If you are traveling on your own and would like a roommate, please inquire about our Roommate Finder Program. In most cases, same-gender roommates can be assigned if you travel alone and do not wish to pay the single surplus.
Meals are included! And not just any meal. The food is delicious! Meals include North American and Costa Rican cuisine featuring vegetarian options, fish and chicken dishes. Vegan, gluten-free and high-protein diets can be accommodated upon request. Complimentary coffee, tea, alkaline water and filtered water are available throughout the day.
For an extra charge, you may wish to visit the wine and juice bar for a selection of sulfite-free, organic wines, Central American beers or fresh smoothies and wheatgrass elixirs.
Payment Plan Options
- Hold your place in the class and accommodation of your choice (subject to availability) with a $500 *non-refundable deposit (*if you are not able to attend you will retain a course credit to take a different course)
- You will be sent an invoice to make payments toward this trip.
- The balance is due and must be paid in full by no later than March 20, 2024.
- For cancellations more than sixty days prior to the start date of an event, all funds paid to LMT Success Group are fully refundable, aside from the *non-refundable deposit of $500 which will be held as a credit that may be used toward any US-based class or future Costa Rica event offered by the LMT Success Group.
- For cancellations less than sixty days prior to the commencement of the event, all funds become non-refundable. At this point, if cancellation occurs, a credit will be held for the full amount received by LMT Success Group to be credited toward a future LMT Success Group-sponsored event at Pura Vida Retreat and Spa only.
- For trips not paid in full forty-five days prior to the start event, all monies paid to LMT Success Group will be held as a credit to be applied toward a future LMT Success Group event at Pura Vida Retreat and Spa. Course and room preferences for the current event may be forfeited.
- All refund requests must be made in writing to LMT Success Group’s Student Services Department.
- Registrations that get transferred to a future event will only receive course credit for a future LMT Success Group-sponsored Pura Vida event.
Call LMT Success Group at #1-954-596-1170 to make your reservation and enroll in classes.
See you in paradise!
Here is a sneak peek at what you can look forward to at Pura Vida Spa!
See what other attendees thought about Pura Vida:
4 (Saturday) 2:00 pm - 11 (Saturday) 10:00 am CST
Pura Vida Retreat & Spa
800 Mts SW From Minisuper Pavas