We’re thrilled to be featured in the current issue of Destinations Travel Magazine, which features us as one of Costa Rica’s “hidden gem” spas. The story highlights our amazing Wastu spa treatments, healthy and fresh food and more. Click here to read the full story!
Avocado-Mint Spring rolls (8 servings)
- 8 sheets of rice paper
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 1 Avocado, cut in wedges
- 1 1/2 cup Alfalfa Sprouts
- Spearmint Leaves
- Rehydrate rice paper in a pan of water (with ice), pat dry with a towel, and place on a cutting board.
- Fill each roll with a leaf of lettuce, an avocado slice, a handful of alfalfa and spearmint leaves.
- After wrapping, cut the rolls in half and set aside.
Spicy peanut sauce:
- The juice of two oranges
- 1 tbsp gluten-free soy sauce
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp of sweet chili sauce
- Put all the ingredients together in a blender and blend until homogenized.
Dip the rolls into the sauce and enjoy!