Green bean and sun-dried tomato salad
- 2 cups of mini green beans, whole
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 cup of flattered green beans, into strips
- ½ cup of sun dried tomato, Julianne
- ½ cup red onion, Julianne
- 1 tbs sesame seeds lightly toasted
- Splash of sesame oil
- Salt and pepper
- Marinate the mini vanilla with olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Sauté over medium-high heat until lightly browned. Let cool
- Add the dried tomatoes, onion and the flattened hemstitches.
- Season with a little sesame oil and garnish with the sesame seeds.