- 6 ounces of graham crackers
- 8 tablespoons of melted butter
- 2 (12 oz) cans of evaporated milk
- 2 (12 oz) cans of condensed milk
- 4 passion fruits
- 2 teaspoons of gelatin powder (previously dissolved in ½ cup of warm water)
- 3 passion fruits
- ½ cup of sugar
For the crust
1. Add graham crackers to food processor and process until powdered. Add the melted butter and mix well.
2. Press the cookie mixture into a glass pan.
3. Bake for 5 minutes until browned. Remove from oven and cool.
For the filling
4. Add all the ingredients into a blender, and blend until evenly mixed.
5. Fill the glass pan with this mixture on top of the graham crust, and chill into the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
For the sauce
6. Reduce everything together in a sauce pan. Cover the cheesecake with this sauce.